Shortcut Buddy adds the ability to quickly insert up to 64 Ableton plugins, VST’s/AU’s, and effect racks onto a selected channel with just a key command or midi mapping. It greatly expedites workflow by allowing frequently used plugins to be opened with just a single press of a button.
- Up to 64 plugins can be mapped to launch.
- Supports VST Presets, AU Presets, .adg, .adv and .amxd
- Save with your default template to always have launch macros enabled.
- Works on Windows and Mac
- A Max for Live plugin for Ableton 10 Suite and Ableton 11 Suite only -
Shortcut Buddy can launch any file with a .adg or .adv extension. To launch a VST or AU to use in Shortcut Buddy, save it in an Audio Effect Rack first. Drag that file from the Ableton Browser onto Shortcut Buddy to activate the launching of that plugin.
NOTE: Dragging an Ableton plugin or VST without grouping it and saving it first will not work.
Refund Policy: All software purchases are non-refundable.
Current Version: 3.01
- Fixes a bug that cause undo to re-trigger a plugin insert
- Fixes a bug that caused midi messages to trigger inserting a plugin twice
- Full UI Redesign
- Increased plugin amount to 64 slots.
- Bug fixes for Windows users
Use code blackfriday10 for 10% off!