Carver is a new type of natural transient shaper that allows for an unparalleled level of transient control, all without any change in perceived volume. Whether it’s making drums hit harder or fading them down to just the transients, Carver just became your new secret weapon.
- A Max for Live plugin for Ableton 10 Suite and Ableton 11 Suite only -
- Natural sounding transient shaping without changing the perceived volume
- Quickly define the transient and release length
- 3 different shaping curve types
- Transparent input and output clipping
- Split distortion between the full sound, just the transient, or just the body of the sound
- Waveform display that clearly shows the defined transient length in real time
- Adjustable detection sensitivity to pick up more or less transients
- Incredibly accurate transient detection and capable of detecting very dynamic input material
- Choose between Stereo, Mid/Side, Mid, and Side options for shaping
- Designed with simplicity and quickness in mind
- Low CPU usage
NOTE: Upon purchase please check your spam folder in email for receipt and download. Users have had issues with Gumroad emails being sent to spam. Please mark Gumroad emails as not spam so any updates are shown in your email. For support please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Refund Policy: All software purchases are non-refundable.
Fixed a critical bug that would prevent the proper lookahead compensation from initializing in sample rates other than 48000
- New attack and decay curves; Natural, Punchy and Classic
- New transparent input clipper and output clipper with anti-aliasing filters to prevent aliasing without oversampling when clipping
- New distortion mode to choose between distorting the whole input, just the transient or just the body of the sound. Additionally a presence control has been added that acts similar to a transient driven EQ control to subtly boost the high end of a sound
- Can now choose between processing in Stereo, Mid/Side, Mid, and Side.
- Transient detection is no longer semi-level dependent, will detect transients at near silence with equal accuracy to full loudness
- Slight UI and UX updates to make things easier to use and read
- All control are now midi mappable and automation enabled
Major CPU optimizations reducing the overall usage significantly