Swiss Army Meter is an all-in-one metering device for use in Ableton Live.
- Displays Short Term, Integrated LUFS, Momentary Max LUFS, LRA, True Peak, RMS and Current Peak DB.
- ITU-R BS.1770 and EBU R128 compliant
- BPM to MS/HZ Converter
- Phase Correlation Meter
- Fully customizable display allowing full control of how many meters are shown and in what position.
- Pop out window
- A Max for Live plugin for Ableton 10 Suite and Ableton 11 Suite only -
NOTE: Upon purchase please check your spam folder in email for receipt and download. Users have had issues with Gumroad emails being sent to spam. Please mark Gumroad emails as not spam so any updates are shown in your email. For support please email email@example.com Thank you!
Current Version: 5.1
v5.1: New dynamic CPU utilization (uses less CPU across multiple instances), added Momentary Max LUFS and LRA, fixed graphical bugs.
v5: Full UI redesign, code rewritten for efficiency, True Peak added, bug fixes.
v4.2: BPM to MS calculator added.
- Pop out window added
- Easily switch between LUFS and DB in the main view by clicking the DB/LUFS icon
- CPU improvement when using multiple instances
v4: Now called Swiss Army Meter. New UI, code improvements, LUFS, and RMS.
v3.2: Includes 2 versions. One with a singular peak number and one showing both for the Left and Right channel.
v3.1: Fixed some graphical bugs and fixed the sync rate to be identical between all instances of peak meter in a project file.
v3: Simplified to one peak number like most peak meters.
v2: Fixed formatting, bugs, and font color issues.
NOTE: Upon purchase please check your spam folder in email for receipt and download. Users have had issues with Gumroad emails being sent to spam so please mark Gumroad emails as not spam so any updates are shown in your email. For support please email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!